Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Tagged Under: , , , ,

Experiments with my mobile camera

By: drjyotiprasad On: 12:09 AM
  • Share The Gag
  • Eversince I purchased the Karbonn Titanium S5 Mobile phone, I had been toying around with taking snaps here and there and posting it on facebook. I did however never try to use it as a Camera untill recently when I noticed that some people are using their mobile cameras to take awesome photos and are posting online too. One of them included my student Joshiya Kumar. I was a big fan of his creativity with his mobile.

    So here I am posting a compilation of some of the shots I have taken with my mobile camera. Although the quality of the image is not that good as the dslr I own, but still it is decent and also is handy as it is with me all the time and I can take photos in any situation. Also it requires not much manipulation like the other cameras. Just look at an object and click the shooting button. It is as easy as that.

    Wide angle shots with this camera were not as good as the macro shots. The mobile camera is basically a small camera and it has limited facilities. Although in your android enabled mobiles you can add many apps to give your mobile camera some functionalities like the shutter speed, aperture value etc. But believe me they are just trash and do not do what they are intended to do. I have used many apps in the past and then removed them from my mobile because I found the native camera on the android is the best without all those apps. Although ocassionaly I use the picsart app to give effects to some of my photos when I am in hurry to post the images online. Otherwise I usually download the images to my computer and edit them in photoshop, fotor or some other photo editing tool and then give a nice watermark at the bottom and then I post. Doing all these is not much hard too. Many people are doing this and I am also doing the same.

    Getting appreciated for your work is the best reward one can deserve. And whenever I have posted photos online people have liked them and I am glad I am shooting with my mobile camera. The camera on my mobile is a 8.0 MP camera, though telling you frankly I doubt it is not that big. It must be a simple VGA camera or a bit higher. Because I used a 7.2 MP camera earlier and the quality of the images with the digital camera was awesome, while with the mobile camera the pictures are just OK.






    Anyway, I am presenting some photos here which I have taken with my mobile camera. Hope you like them.

    http://shopclues.refr.cc/RK79P94
    Description: Taking Photos with Mobile camera

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment